Another trike built with the Schwinn Quality standard attributed to more than 100 years of the brand’s cycling heritage, the Schwinn Meridian 24-Inch Adult Tricycle is a good one to own. Though an inch or two may seem small measurements, when counting every gram just like a pro, every inch makes a big difference! The tires of this trike compared to its 26-inch version make it lighter and perfect for the smaller rider and anyone who prefers smaller wheels.
Some people may have the impression that tricycles are heavy, but there are contemporary styles that are built with lightweight yet sturdy and durable components. This is exactly what you get with this 24-Inch Schwinn Meridian with alloy wheels. The lightweight aluminum, extremely low stand over frame is lighter than what you may think, but is far from being flimsy and cheap.
The folding rear basket is quite handy for outdoor picnics or keeping your groceries and all other things intact along the way. You can even take your pooch out for a ride on a lovely day!
Features & Specs
- Super low stand over aluminum frame for easy access.
- Cruiser styling has full wrap fenders, and swept back handlebars for comfort.
- Alloy 24″ wheels.
- Large springer cruiser seat with quick release adjustment.
- Large fold down rear basket for storage.
- Dimensions: 31 x 11 x 52 inches
- Weight: 66 pounds
- Wheel Size: 24 inches
- Color: Slate Blue
- Brake Style: Mechanical Rim
- Frame Material: Aluminum
- Everyone can ride it. A number of cyclists are actually in their late 70’s and even 90s, since it’s never too late to try something new!
- Single speed makes it perfect for anyone who wishes to ride, and you can use it from home to office and anywhere in your community.
- Upright position and the trike’s superior materials promote comfort and convenience.
- The stainless steel spokes will not rust which is great where rainy days are prominent.
- The slate blue color gives off a cool effect that somewhat has a hint of warmth that’s very pleasing to the eyes.
- The single speed is ideal only where it is designed to be used, otherwise it entails more efforts from you.
- Requires a smooth terrain for a smoother ride to reduce leaning towards the other direction when you want it to go in the opposite direction.
- Though it has smaller wheels, a tricycle is still bigger than a bicycle, much more when it is not the folding type. You would have to consider where you’ll be putting it when not in use.
The Meridian 24-Inch is highly versatile and fits people of all ages, while catering to personalized needs. Young or seniors alike, those who are experiencing balancing problems when attempting to ride a two- wheeler due to any reason, some who may not have mounted a bike for some time because of injury or inevitable aging, or people facing the fear of falling have just found a beautiful bike to call their very own and give them the freedom they long for!