Are you on the verge of giving up trying to run a bike since maintaining balance is just not your thing? This is the same reason why an adult tricycle is preferred by people who have problems dealing with just two-wheels or simply want to own a trike for transporting groceries or other cargo.
On the other hand, you may be able to easily achieve balance, but tired of dragging your 700c bulky bike along throughout a single trip.
A folding bike is designed to transform into a compact size for easy transport as you conveniently carry it around, and you get the best of both worlds in the Mantis Tri-Rad Adult Folding Tricycle!
The 20″ wheels of this trike give it less bulk than other models, and are also perfect for smaller riders and children who find bigger wheels too large for them. It presents a low step-through frame that matches its size, where mounting and dismounting can be done with great ease. Despite its smaller size, it is built with a strong and reliable steel frame which ensures safety, in line with linear pull brakes that are quick to respond.
The frame can be folded, making storage easier as well or bringing it during trips. You can bring it along for senior parents and grandparents during trips, and you can rest assured they are set in a comfortable and safe trike. Nothing’s stopping pet lovers who want to bring their loyal pals along their trip can bring both pet and bike without any fuss.
- All of the Mantis solid design features make the adult folding tricycle a comfortable, sturdy and safe vehicle.
- Durable steel frame with favorable folding capability that makes it a space saver.
- Conveniently roomy seat and cushioned ride.
- A flexible trike with adjustable height preferences.
- Huge basket as cargo compartment ideal for multi-purpose use.
- Arrives in bold and vibrant metallic blue color.
- Single speed only which is mostly for level ground.
- The feel is a little different than riding on a regular bike. However, you must know that as opposed to a bicycle, a tricycle is not steered by leaning but must be steered by turning the handle bar.
A new rider, young or old, will get the hang of cycling in a breeze. Anyone will be delighted with it, especially children with special needs and the elderly who are no longer capable of handling two-wheels are granted the freedom they long for. The Mantis Adult Folding Tricycle can be put to many good uses with its various great qualities.