How great would it feel if you can ride a bike without going through the frustrating learning curve of having to balance yourself! It would be way, even better if you can have a faster, seamless ride without any regret in the end because of bodily pains and aches. This is downright what you get with the Explorer Electric Adult Tricycle.
The Explorer Electric trike is one-of-a-kind with its semi-recumbent design nestled on top of the adult tricycle. It’s ideal for people who may find a recumbent bike to low, but are likewise uncomfortable with raised padded seats where it can be difficult to pedal.
No rider will feel too big nor too small for this trike, since it fits cyclists with a height of 4’10” to 6’6″ and can incredibly hold a weight of up to 375 lbs. Most likely, your own measurements would be somewhere in between, and this trike would be your most suitable match.
This electric trike is built with a powerful 350 Watt electric hub motor, which happens to be the Bafang brand which is the best available today. Your ride can be customized with the option to utilize the standard mode or the economy mode.
Your safety should be a priority whenever riding a trike, and True remains true with their commitment on delivering superior tricycle models. Located on the handlebar is the brake lever which also houses the built-in electronic motor cut off switches.
The Explorer has a torque sensor embedded in its crank which regulates power sourced from the battery towards the motor. It operates on a 36V 10.5 Ah Lithium Battery. The resulting speed is up to 11 Mph with an astounding long range of 30 miles (based on the terrain and your weight), which can take you to your target destination without failing you!
- 7 Speed Drivetrain specifically Shimano derailleur and thumb shifter.
- Dual rear disc brakes with reliable V brakes in front.
- Superior performance with its powerful motor.
- Super comfortable ride with its high quality components put together.
- Fits almost any cyclist and works well for the plus-sized rider.
- Getting on and off is fairly easy.
- Detachable rear basket platform.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- It has a longer length than most other trike models. However, a long wheel base trike ride, along with its wider tires, can be actually smoother over bumps as compared to the performance of shorter wheel base trikes.
- The trike is generally wide and you may find it troublesome to fit the trike through doors. Anyway, you’ll most likely always be outdoors once you experience it!
True to the name of its manufacturer with the same name- True, The Explorer Electric Adult Tricycle exhibits precision craftsmanship as it is built with only the highest quality parts where your safety is paramount. It is evident that your utmost comfort when riding is their goal as well with the uniqueness of this electric trike.